Therm-ic ULTRA WARM PERFORMANCE S.E.T® + S-PACK 1400B Heated Socks
Get the most out of your skiing experience with these thin, technical Ultra Warm Performance S.E.T® warming socks, specially designed for expert skiers operating in extreme conditions. Their thin construction and our new Smart.Elastic.® technology ensure an optimal fit in your shoes, for maximum comfort and feel. The discreet heating line spreads subtle warmth around the toes, without compromising on the sock's fit.
These socks combine thermo-regulating knitting technology with merino wool for perfect insulation and breathability. Polyamide fibres provide a good sock fit and foot support during exercise. Heat-insulating structures and breathable systems are strategically positioned to work in synergy with Smart Elastic® technology. Moiture-Vent technology absorbs moisture from the skin, promoting foot breathability and keeping your feet dry.
In summary, these Ultra Warm Performance S.E.T® heated socks have the optimal fit and superior comfort for expert skiers. They incorporate a subtle warming line and thermo-regulating knitting technology to keep your feet warm and dry in extreme conditions. With their thin construction and optimal fit, these socks let you get the most out of your adventures on the ski slopes.
The socks come with two S-PACK 1400B batteries that provide up to 9 hours of warmth, and are Bluetooth compatible. A USB charging cable is also included.
- Thin construction and optimal fit
- Discreet heating line
- Foot and leg support
- Optimum thermal insulation
- Sweat and moisture management
- Polyamide 60%
- Merino wool 37%
- Elastane 3%
- Remove the batteries after each use and before washing the socks.
- Store your socks flat, away from light, heat and moisture.
- Recharge your batteries at least every 6 months.
- Turn socks inside out before washing.
- Wash socks by hand or in the washing machine (in a washing net) at 30° maximum.
- Choose a slow spin: 400 rpm maximum.
- Never tumble dry or dry on a heat source. Dry flat instead.
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener