Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout 22/23
For backcountry skiers who are tired of compromising on performance to save weight, The Zero G Tour Scout comes in at just 1,360g and is designed for advanced skiers who are looking for a more forgiving flex but still want to send it in the backcountry. Thanks to a polyurethane cuff, Grilamid shell and an uber-wide 55-degree range of motion, the Tour Scout can rip up the skin track with the best of them. And yet, when you lock down the four buckles for the descent, the Zero G Tour Scout’s 120 flex shines, making this touring boot super fun and stable for the downhill.
FLEX INDEX 120
VOLUME MID TOURING
- Customization Liner: C.A.S. Light
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring - Vibram® - Low tech inserts
- Shell: Grilamid® - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyurethane
- Liner: LIGHT FIT - C.A.S. Light - Breathable Membrane - Recco® - with laces
- Buckles: 4 Light Magnesium, Hiking position
- Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 45 mm light strap - Power Lock
- Extra Features: Forward Lean Adjustment
- Forward Lean: 12°-13°
- Ramp Angle: 3°