SNOKART Kart Zoom Roller XC Skibag
A longer model of the core Kart Zoom Roller designed with cross-country skiers in mind. This longer model is fully compatible with the Kart system but allows equipment up to 210cm in length.
Final Image shown with Cargo 100 Travel bag attached as part of a Kart 6 system, see
SNOKART Kart 6 Luggage system HERE.
- Large equipment bag with space for two pairs of skis with poles, two snowboards with bindings and a combination of both
- Extra space for accessories and clothing
- Starting at 180cm with an expanding double zoom which adjusts to fit skis and snowboards up to 195cm then 210cm. 20cm longer than the core Kart Roller Zoom
- Constructed to the highest standards with PFC free fabric, which is waterproof, strong & lightweight
- Designed to carry heavy loads with padded construction and a durable, water-resistant lining
- Patented Fidlock® magnetic connections provide quick and secure fixings and are supported by Black anodised G-Clips for added strength and stability
- Padded handle and strap construction that is both strong and comfortable
- Lockable zips, address window and ID card
- Smooth-rolling wheels large enough to cope with snow and rough terrain
- Webbing fixing points to allow the attachment of compatible SnoKart bags and accessories
- Utilise space and protect contents further with the SnoKart Airliner range
- Can be upgraded to the Kart 3 with the addition of the Kargo 60 Roller, then the Kart 6 with the Kargo 40 Case
The larger, adjustable length equipment bag uses its double zoom feature to take longer skis and snowboards from 180cm up to 195cm then 210cm. It is spacious enough to comfortably fit two pairs of skis with poles, two snowboards with bindings and a combination of both, leaving enough space for extra clothing and accessories.
Constructed from a PFC free fabric which is waterproof, robust and lightweight, and is supported with a padded, durable, water-resistant lining and padded handles which are reliable and comfortable.
The Kart system uses Fidlock® magnetic connections to provide quick and secure fixings and are supported by anodised G-Clips, which are robust and easy to use.
The Kart Zoom Roller XC features large, smooth-rolling wheels, making it easy to manoeuvre over rough terrain and snowy areas.
Use in conjunction with the SnoKart Airliner range to keep contents clean and protected.
Please note that the Kart Zoom Roller XC is not compatible with older generation SnoKart Kart systems.
180cm (extending to 210cm) x 42cm x 13cm