Dalbello Quantum Asolo Factory 22/23
Sale Sold out
Regular price £499.00 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
The Quantum Asolo Factory only weighs in at 950g, which is due to the boots bonded shell construction. The innovative technique of a bonded shell construction is made by combining to shell halves together, which are made out of an ultra-stiff polyamide with carbon fiber. As a result, you have an extremely lightweight boot without compromising stiffness, with a great progressive flex pattern through the boot.
In order to help uphill efficiency further the Quantum has a host of Dalbello's touring technology. The use of the dual-link cuff increases the range of motion massively in comparison to Dalbello's other ski boots with a hike mode. The front half of the cuff lays down meaning the only resistance felt to movement is the flex resistance of the liner, which is hardly any. Furthermore, you may notice the lack of toothed buckles on the Quantum. Instead the boot is secured by Dalbello's version of the BOA system (mainly found in snowboarding boots) which is called the 'Quick Lacing System" (QLS). This system allows a more precise fitting and lacing adjustment with a more uniform pressure across the foot. For added grip, the Quantum uses a Vibram dual-density sole with stiffer components at the binding connections for added durability. Due to the advanced touring sole means the boot is only compatible with pin binding setups such as the Marker Kingpin.
This boot has a fair number of new concepts to make this boot the ultimate touring set up, with a huge range of motion in the hike mode and extremely lightweight construction makes it close to a hiking boot as you can get. But due to the technology used, this boot will also be exceptional charging down off-piste runs.
- Bonded Shell - two halve shells bonded together made of a superlight and stiff polymide and carbon combination
- 65° Range of Cuff Motion - As it’s function of a touring boot, the forward lean while hiking is the most important to walk with
- ID Touring Pro Liner An extra light ultralon liner with anti abrasions pad which is fully customisable in 4 minutes
- Quick Lacing System- A more precise lacing adjustment sytem provding a evenly distributed pressure across the foot
- Full Length Boot Board - For more support and greater stability for descents
- Dual Link Cuff - For an increased range of motion and less flex resistance. Uses a Dyneema SK78+ Black Technora Rope
- Vibram Dual Density Sole - Providing the grip needed when hiking on icy terrain. Uses stiffer components on binding connection points for extra durability.
- Binding Compatibility - The touring sole is only compatible with pin binding set ups such as the Marker Kingpin and Marker Alpinist
- Flex: 100 medium flex
- Last Width: 99mm
- Liner: Heat Mouldable Liner
- Shell: Non Mouldable Shell
- Walk Mode: Yes 65° of motion
- Mountain Profile: Touring